Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Blue Skies Ahead!

I LOVE the "good" of the internet - Through this blog, I want to share some of the "gem" websites that I have found - There is so much talent and know-how out there ...... Here is one AMAZING blog!



"ABOUT ME: Tonii
Welcome to Blue Skies Ahead! This is my place to celebrate the ups and downs of motherhood, marriage, and all the stuff in between that makes life so fun! I am passionate about enjoying my life, exactly where it is RIGHT NOW! I love to come up with ways to better organize my life, fun treats, activities to teach and motivate my children and so much more. Thank you so much for stopping by!View my complete profile "











You HAVE to visit my Sister in Law's blog!! It is truly a treasure! She is one of the most sincere and REAL people I know. Her blog is FULL .. of wonderful FHEs (did I say wonderful? Because I meant AMAZING!!! If anything, check out her FHEs! :).. and her.. well.. check it all out!), Activity, Themed weeks, ways to better organize your home with her "Cutting the Chaos" posts, Fun holiday crafts, treats and activities to do with your kids....


I've been going through it for the millionth time trying to copy and paste different links of my favorite posts of hers, but! There are tooo many!


This blog not only inspires me to go the extra mile with my own children, but makes it seem much more doable. :) I hope you ENJOY!

No comments: