Monday, August 8, 2011

"Let the Record Show......"

Did you guys ever watch the Cosby Show? I LOVE that show. "Mrs. Huxtable" (I'm drawing a blank to her first name) always said "Let the Record Show" when she was trying to clear something up! :) ... So... I have to say something that has been bothering me.... I am always so worried I am giving the impression that I have a handle on all of this! - I decided to start this blog to help me on my journey to being more real.... I am finding AWESOME things that have really helped my family... Buuuutt... I am SO far from perfect at it all. I am just learning. :) Real life is so unpredictable ... No matter how well you planned your menu or how hard you tried... what ever... life happens :) --- I guess the goal is making an attempt and going in the right direction and being more aware of your daily decisions. I hope that is more encouraging that discouraging. That's all! :) Have a fabulous night.....


3 comments:

Gennaveeve said...

Let the record show...that you're still fabulous and I love you tons!!! That is all!

Michelle said...

I think you are too hard on yourself. And her name was Claire.

Cara and Mike said...

That's right! How ironic! That's my daughter's name! - You are right, I am too hard on myself! I've been getting ready for a vacation and I'm pretty sure I've been to the store 3 times this week! ha! - We do our best right? :)